Advanced research techniques for students in English 316
Images & Videos
Films on Demand
Before you start, please be aware of the following:
- From most campus computers, students will be able to view embedded and linked videos without logging in (campus includes all outreach sites).
- Off campus students will have to make a Films on Demand account FIRST. Students need to click the link on the library home page as shown below.
- Shortcut links will not work, students must click the homepage link to login.
- Students login to the UH authentication service, using their UH username and password.
- Once at the Films on Demand website, students need to make a Films on Demand account by following the instructions on the Films on Demand main webpage.
- Students then login to Films on Demand.
- Then students may go back to the embedded video or click the video link to view the video.
Librarians live on in the 23rd century...
- Last Updated: Sep 10, 2019 11:49 AM
- URL: https://maui.hawaii.libguides.com/eng316
- Print Page
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (808) 984-3233 | Text: (808) 518-4080