Copyright & Fair Use for Education
A guide for faculty introducing copyright and fair use.
Tips for using music or audio recordings in online education
- Always follow the copyright guidelines for the material you are using.
- Using modern music or entire songs can be difficult. Most creators sell their rights to producers who control the copyright. You can check with the copyright owners for any special permissions you might need.
- You can always use appropriate portions of songs.
- Flipping the classroom is a great way to use podcasts.
Places to find music and audio
- Last Updated: Oct 4, 2021 1:07 PM
- URL: https://maui.hawaii.libguides.com/copyright
- Print Page
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (808) 984-3233 | Text: (808) 518-4080