Use the Library: Bookings Instructions
Library services & spaces
How to Select the Type of Booking
- From the Book Now! homepage, you can choose to:
- book a seat or a service inside the library.
- book an outdoor Grab & Go pick up or drop off.
- book an equipment item to pick-up or drop-off using the Equipment Catalog.
- book an appointment with a Librarian or Tech Tutor.
How to Book a Service or Study Space Inside the Library
- From the Book Now! homepage, select the book a seat or service button. From there, select the Category you want. Categories available:
- Choose your seat or service then select the time slots to book your reservation (seats and service time limits vary). TIP: Click the Next Availability button to take you to the start of the available seats or service times.
- After you have reviewed the time slots selected, click "Submit Times".
- Fill out the booking form.
- You will receive an automatically generated email with your reservation information.
- Once at the library building, you must adhere to the entrance protocols.
- Reservations will be released for no-shows after 15 minutes.
- Library staff members are on hand to help you.