Use the Library: Updates
Library services & spaces
- The UHMC Library building is open throughout the Summer, Monday through Thursday, 10am to 4pm. Closed weekends and State holidays.
- Anyone wishing to enter the Library must complete the daily pre-screening form accessible from the UH mobile app or the paper version available at the entrance of the building. Those who receive a cleared health pass after completing the form are permitted to enter the building.
- Please check in at the Library's Front Desk upon arrival. The Library staff will help you with the screening process and check you in to a space, seat, or service.
- Campus health and safety required protocols must be followed at all times while in the library.
- Study rooms, campus Wi-Fi, computers, printing, and scanning are services available to current UH students and employees only.
- Students are encouraged to book Study Rooms in advance using the Book Now! Scheduler.
- The library stacks are closed for browsing at this time. Please inquire at the Front Desk for Book Paging services.
- Visitors are allowed to enter and utilize the library building, contingent on a cleared health pass. No one will be cleared for entry if the daily screening form is incomplete or incoherent. The allotted amount of time visitors may spend in the library will be based on a day-by-day and case-by-case basis, as social distanced spaces, seats, and services are prioritized for students at this time.
- If you need assistance entering the Library, call (808) 984-3715 or text (808) 518-4080. For emergencies, call (808) 984-3522.
- Reference and research help is available via live chat, text, phone, or email. Visit the Library homepage for Live Chat and the Contact Us webpage for other ways to connect with a librarian.