Google Search Tips: Google Scholar
Navigate this site
Connecting Google Scholar to UHMC Library Databases
- You can connect Google Scholar to the UHMC library by going to your web browser and selecting Preferences > Library Links and then adding UH Maui College Library. Once you've linked Google Scholar to your library, you will see links that say "get from UHMC" for any Google Scholar article available full-text from a UHMC library database.
- You can search using the library's link for Google Scholar to see which Google Scholar articles are available in the library databases. Instructions for this are here:
2. From the Databases A-Z page, click on the letter G from the top of the screen and then select Google Scholar (this is a version of Google Scholar that is linked with UHMC library databases).
3. When searching Google Scholar using the library's link, look for those search results that indicate Get from UHMC from the right-hand column (as shown in the screen capture, below).
4. Click on get from UHMC to retrieve article from a library database.