Where to Return Library Materials
You may return borrowed library materials to the Circulation Desk during regular business hours, or in our after-hours drop-box located to the left of the main entrance.
Equipment borrowed from the library must be returned to the Circulation Desk in person. Do not return equipment in the drop-box.
Renewing books & media online
There are 3 Ways to Renew
From the UHMC Library Homepage:
- Click on “My Library Account” from the “Quick Links” menu
- Choose "UH Login"
- Log in with your UH username & password.
- Select your campus from the list to the left
- The items checked out to you will be listed under “Loans”.
- Click on “Renew” for each item that you want to renew, or click “Renew All” to renew all items you have checked out.
- Check screen for your new due date(s).
Some items cannot be renewed. Fines on your account will also block renewal privileges. If an item due date does not change, you must return the item by the due date displayed.
2. In Person: Visit us at the Library Circulation Desk to renew your items
3. Renew by phone: Call the circulation desk at 984-3715 (during open hours only).
- Last Updated: May 28, 2020 10:58 AM
- URL: https://maui.hawaii.libguides.com/borrowingservices
- Print Page
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (808) 984-3233 | Text: (808) 518-4080