Use the Library: Updates
Library services & spaces
- The UHMC Library building is open throughout the Summer, Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 4:30 pm. Closed weekends and State holidays.
- Anyone wishing to enter the Library must have their vaccination or negative Covid test loaded to LumiSight and complete the health check for daily Covid-19 screening. Please click here for more information
- Upon arrival please show your LumiSight clearance to the staff member at the Library's Front Desk.
- Campus health and safety required protocols must be followed at all times while in the library.
- Study rooms, campus Wi-Fi, computers, printing, and scanning are services available to current UH students and employees only.
- Students are encouraged to book Study Rooms in advance using the Book Now! Scheduler.
- Visitors are allowed to enter and utilize the library building, contingent on a cleared health pass. No one will be cleared for entry if the daily screening form is incomplete or incoherent. The allotted amount of time visitors may spend in the library will be based on a day-by-day and case-by-case basis, as social distanced spaces, seats, and services are prioritized for students at this time.
- If you need assistance entering the Library, call (808) 984-3715 or text (808) 518-4080. For emergencies, call (808) 984-3522.
- Reference and research help is available via live chat, text, phone, or email. Visit the Library homepage for Live Chat and the Contact Us webpage for other ways to connect with a librarian.