Finding Books: Primo OneSearch
The library has a new search system that will search all the library holdings (books, films, and articles) at one time. Be aware that you will get a lot of results.
Here is a helpful video on using OneSearch:
Finding Articles: Databases
Films on Demand
- From most campus computers, students will be able to view embedded and linked videos without logging in (campus includes all outreach sites).
- Off campus students will have to make a Films on Demand account FIRST. Students need to click the link on the library home page as shown below.
- Shortcut links will not work, students must click the homepage link to login.
- Students login to the UH authentication service, using their UH username and password.
- Once at the Films on Demand website, students need to make a Films on Demand account by following the instructions on the Films on Demand main webpage.
- Students then login to Films on Demand.
- Then students may go back to the embedded video or click the video link to view the video.
- Last Updated: Sep 20, 2021 11:42 AM
- URL: https://maui.hawaii.libguides.com/host280
- Print Page
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (808) 984-3233 | Text: (808) 518-4080