HIST 151: Films / Other History Materials
Films on Demand
- From most campus computers, students will be able to view embedded and linked videos without logging in (campus includes all outreach sites).
- Off campus students will have to make a Films on Demand account FIRST. Students need to click the link on the library home page as shown below.
- Shortcut links will not work, students must click the homepage link to login.
- Students login to the UH authentication service, using their UH username and password.
- Once at the Films on Demand website, students need to make a Films on Demand account by following the instructions on the Films on Demand main webpage.
- Students then login to Films on Demand.
- Then students may go back to the embedded video or click the video link to view the video.
Examples from Films on Demand
Films on Demand has lots of streaming videos that you can watch online. Simply login with your UH username and password to start watching. The following are just some examples of what's available.
Check out these sites for info on interesting aspects of history: