Exam Success Strategies
A how to for succeeding at exams
Self Observation: Assessing Exam Preparedness
Assess your current exam preparation strategies by rating each question.
1 - Never, 2- Sometimes, 3- Most of the time
- Do you determine what content is on the exam before you begin studying?
- Do you set up study goals for what you hope to accomplish each time you study?
- Do you set aside sufficient time to prepare for exams?
- Do you develop a study plan over a number of days?
- Do you identify specific study strategies you use in each of your study sessions?
- Do you study in groups?
- Do you use study strategies other than rereading your notes and book?
- Do you review your mistakes on past exams?
- Do you write questions to answer while studying?
- Do you combine information from your lecture notes and texts together according to themes and topics when you study?
- Last Updated: Nov 24, 2022 8:45 AM
- URL: https://maui.hawaii.libguides.com/Exams
- Print Page
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (808) 984-3233 | Text: (808) 518-4080