Get your UH ID: Start Here
Get Your UHMC ID Card
ID Card Terms & Conditions
As a UHMC ID cardholder, I understand that:
- ID cards are valid only while I am registered as a paid student or employed by UH Maui College.
- If I qualify for a UHMC ID, I am entitled to one (1) card at no charge. Lost or stolen cards may be replaced with a $5 charge.
- I am responsible for the use of my ID card. I understand that the ID card is not transferable; therefore I cannot lend, sell or give the card to others.
- I understand that my ID card is also my library card, and that by using my ID card for library services, I must abide by the Maui College library's borrowing and loan policies.
What is an ID card used for?
- To borrow books, media, and equipment from UHMC library
- To reserve group study rooms at UHMC Library
- To request and borrow books from other University Hawaii System Libraries
- For printing and copying in most campus labs
- Access to the campus gym (MauiFit)
- The number on the front of your ID card is your UH Student Number, or Banner Number, and is used for accessing your student information online and identifies you to University officials.
How do I get a Student ID Card at UH Maui College?
- ID cards may be obtained at the library during regular library open hours.
- Even though the library is closed on Friday, January 5th, we will be open for IDs from 1pm to 4pm.
- If you would like to use your own photo for your ID and expedite the ID process, click here to use the online ID form. Your completed ID card should be available for pick-up the next day that the library is open.
- You may still request an ID online when the library is closed and pick up your ID once the library re-opens.
- A copy of your class schedule, or access your UH portal, and a government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, state ID w/ expiration, passport, etc.) is required to verify you for your UHMC ID.