FYE Library Packet: For Faculty
- There are 3 library orientation activities in the FYE/My Library Packet:
1) Mobile Scavenger Hunt
2) Library Online Scavenger Hunt
3) Introduction to Academic Research
- Ideally, students would compete the activities in numeric order.
- Little, if any, classroom time is required for these activities. Each activity is self-guided and takes an estimated 30-45 minutes to complete.
- It is recommended that you contact Ellen Peterson before you assign the FYE Library Packet to your students. She can help with classroom implementation and further instructions.
- Each packet captures student answers and tracking data. When you are ready to view your student data, please ask Ellen for your student, class, or course data.
Full packet (student view: My Library Packet):
Students earn the UHMC Library Badge upon completion of their Library Packet (and hopefully some class credit!). The badge will be awarded in the Credly digital credentialing badge system, where students can display, collect, and share academic badges.