a. CHOOSING THE RIGHT DATABASE
Use your library to access databases for more scholarly results and better searches than those available on the open web. When using the Library's databases, it is important to select the correct ones for your research needs.
c. REFINING SEARCH RESULTS - making the library databases work for you
Built-in database tools will help you manage your search results. In most library databases, you can:
- Use filters to narrow your results by date, subject, availability, and so on.
- Use filters to find peer-reviewed sources for assignments.
- Save relevant sources.
- Export citations for your bibliography.
- Email articles, abstracts, and documents to your personal email.
- Video: Making the Library Databases Work for You
- Video: How to Use Primo OneSearch
d. HELP SEARCHING THE "OPEN WEB"
- Last Updated: Aug 26, 2017 8:25 PM
- URL: http://maui.hawaii.libguides.com/diy
- Print Page
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (808) 984-3233 | Text: (808) 518-4080